Get a quick and accurate body composition scan!
See what your body is made of today!
Schedule an Appointment
It is easy to get discouraged by numbers from the untrustworthy scale, but your weight doesn’t tell the whole story. Your body is made up of muscle, fat and water. So losing weight is not the same as losing fat. Likewise, gaining weight may not be all fat gain.
The InBody results sheet provides an extensive display of parameters relevant to body composition that can be used to efficiently lose fat, dial in your nutrition, identify muscle deficiencies and more!
Our InBody Scanner offers more accurate results than other “gold standard” methods of body composition analysis (such a DEXA or dunk tank) at a fraction of the price, time and invasion of personal space. This quick, easy and precise analysis will provide an objective starting point to track your progress as you start, or continue, on your quest to better health and fitness.
Best Practices for InBody Scans
- Don’t eat or drink within two hours of your scan.
- Don’t exercise within twelve hours of your scan
- Don’t drink alcohol within forty-eight hours of your scan.
- Don’t use diuretics within seven days of your scan.
- Don’t restrict calories within forty-eight hours of your scan.
- Please try to void your bladder and colon within thirty minutes of your scan.
- Please make a note of the conditions under which you received the scan (time of day, food consumed prior to scan, exercise most recently performed prior to scan, and timing of menstrual cycle) if applicable, so that you can keep conditions as close as possible to your original scan conditions if you choose to have a repeat scan performed.
Click here to learn more on how to interperet the Inbody print out: